Complaint Review: national magazine echange

• Updated: Thu, November 01, 2012

• Reported By: kent — hanover Pennsylvania United States of America
national magazine echange
16120 us 19 norht cleartwater, Florida United States of America

national magazine echange reall pain, send me magazines I don't want cleartwater, Florida

I have been recieving newsweek magazine and espn magazine, as well as a few others, for about the last 6 months. I have emailed the company, written to them by letter,  and called them. They will not let me cancel or stop sending them to me. I never signed up for them. I even got an email from someone at the company, saying the sucessfully stopped the magazines and they are still coming. No listens to your requests. I never signed up for them in the first place.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/01/2012 10:19 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/national-magazine-echange/cleartwater-Florida-33764/national-magazine-echange-reall-pain-send-me-magazines-I-dont-want-cleartwater-Florida-963178. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on national magazine echange