Complaint Review: National Magazine Exchange

• Updated: Fri, November 19, 2010

• Reported By: RDW — Nortonville Kentucky United States of America
National Magazine Exchange
16120 US Highway 19 N Ste 400 Clearwater, Florida United States of America

National Magazine Exchange Cold-hearted thieves only wanting to take advantage of you and your credit card Clearwater, Florida

They some how obtained my telephone number and as soon as I answered, they wouldn't take no for an answer. The individual finally talked me out of my credit card information and the nightmare began.

I called and inquired about my magazine subscriptions and they ignored my questions and started in about me winning a trip to California. Still after weeks of waiting and checking my mailbox, there was still nothing.

Today I began viewing my credit card statements online and discovered they had been charging my credit card account various amounts for things that weren't very descriptive at all. I called my credit card company and filed disputes on all of the charges as I was under the initial impression that I would be billed one time and one time only. Come to find out, they were going to charge me nearly $40.00 for the next 60 months! I can only hope and pray that things will work out in my favor with my credit card company. I have never in my life been through anything like this in my life and I am 62 years old! I feel terrible and it made me very sick to say the least.

I hope they get what they deserve. They are nothing but cold hearted thieves that need to be behind bars.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/19/2010 01:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/National-Magazine-Exchange/Clearwater-Florida-33764-5748/National-Magazine-Exchange-Cold-hearted-thieves-only-wanting-to-take-advantage-of-you-and-663958. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on National Magazine Exchange