Complaint Review: national magazine exchange

• Submitted: Mon, December 24, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, December 24, 2012

• Reported By: mspanther642000 — grand junction Colorado United States of America
national magazine exchange
po box 9083 Internet United States of America

national magazine exchange conned me into a contest and their magazines Internet

I got a letter in the mail stating that i owe $67.08 for their magazines, i can't afford them right now. this is the second time i got into it with them. i called the BBB to report them and they got my money the first time and i only got two magazines for it. I did not see any others after the first one. I have both of my receipts and they took over 100 dollars the first time. I am not paying them again and not getting anything in return. I learned my lesson from the first time. I would really like it if they would just leave me alone and quit contacting me period.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/24/2012 03:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/national-magazine-exchange/internet/national-magazine-exchange-conned-me-into-a-contest-and-their-magazines-Internet-986660. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on national magazine exchange