Complaint Review: national magazine exchange

• Updated: Sat, March 09, 2013

• Reported By: Barbieq — Kittrell North Carolina United States of America
national magazine exchange
8285 Brayn Dairy Road, suite,150, Largo, Florida United States of America

national magazine exchange This company sent a letter to my mother in laws house claiming I had won 1,000.000.00 and to call the number they provided. Largo, Florida

*Author of original report: not a past employee of national magazine company

*General Comment: Your obviously a disgruntal employee

This company sent a letter in the mail to my mother in laws house with my name on it and I have never lived there. It seems they were trying to contact me because of a  prize entry and I was to call this number they provided or I was going to lose the chance I had for 1,000,000.00. I used my cell phone to call the number . a female answered and asked for my id but I just hung up and decided to do some investigating first on line.  Typed in that number and was led to this site . Glad I did because it just confirmed my suspicions of a scam. Everyday, either by phone, internet  or mail somebody is always trying to rip us off.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/09/2013 09:39 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/national-magazine-exchange/Largo-Florida-33777/national-magazine-exchange-This-company-sent-a-letter-to-my-mother-in-laws-house-claiming-1026029. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on national magazine exchange

not a past employee of national magazine company

AUTHOR: Barbieq - ()

To the consumer that posted that stupid uneducated comment about my post ...First of all your uneducated guess was way off I have not nor have I ever been employed by this company. Also it does not take a rocket scientist to figure this out but since you filed a sarcastic rebuttal thinking you were being a smart ass I will try to put this so you can understand it , but I know it is going to be hard for you because you have so little to work with. I use to live in a house next door to my mother in law. I use to get mail in the mail box next door to hers which is 1 number different than hers. We bother have the same last name DUH! They did not address it to my mother in law that fact is irreverent but they did use her mailing address and address it to me. I have never lived at her house. This company like so many others uses sneaky underhanded marketing tactics to try to lure consumers into buying their products. That is what is relevant and important and that is what is being reported here.

#2 General Comment

Your obviously a disgruntal employee

AUTHOR: me - ()

Lmao, seriously like a company as large as that one is going to know who your mother in law is.

How stupid are you? They would have sent it to your address duh! My guess you were ignorant to begin with didn't follow  procedures & they fired you. If you weren't an employee then your just an idiot making up stuff that you think makes you sound smart however to the intelligent people in the world, that makes absolutely no sense. Please don't rebuttle with lame excuses like they have spies who know your mother in law or something, I mean if you want to go ahead your just gonna make yourself look more like an idiot.