Complaint Review: National Magazine Exchange

• Reported By: Steelers86 — York Pennsylvania United States of America
National Magazine Exchange
8285 Bryan Dairy Road, Suite 150 Largo, Florida United States of America

National Magazine Exchange Way too Much Pressure** Largo, Florida

I received a Sweepstakes letter in the mail from the National Magazine Exchange, so I called.  They were gong to send me 2 watches for free and 2 magazine subscriptions for $1.29 a week.  So the rep transferred me to her manager and she PRESSURED me into giving the expiration date of my credit card.  I refused about 5 times until she tranferred me to her manager to pay check by phone, so I hung up.  Do not give any of your information over the phone.  Almost got scammed!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/13/2012 05:08 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/National-Magazine-Exchange/Largo-Florida-33777/National-Magazine-Exchange-Way-too-Much-Pressure-Largo-Florida-926355. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on National Magazine Exchange