Complaint Review: national multi list

• Updated: Tue, June 10, 2014

• Reported By: Robert — MT AIRY North Carolina
national multi list
www.nationalmultilist.com , Select State/Province USA

national multi list Selling Motorhome on line for a price of $399.00 to list nationwide

I got a phone call from a woman that stated a company called National Multi Listings could sell my motorhome on-line faster than I could sell it myself. She said that they have contacts that are looking for these type of vehicles. She said a person would call me back in a short time and go over every thing. After 30 to 60 minutes a person from the listing called and explained what they will do. For a sum of $399.00 to list and put pictures of motorhome, I would have calls with in 2 t0 3 weeks. It has been about two months and I haven't received one call or e-mail yet as of 6/10/2014. When I call Scott at 720-242-6842, he is always out of the office and can't talk now. He always says to call him back in 1 1/2 hours and when I do, NO ANSWER.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/10/2014 12:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/national-multi-list/Select-StateProvince/national-multi-list-Selling-Motorhome-on-line-for-a-price-of-39900-to-list-nationwide-1153620. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on national multi list