Complaint Review: National Parts Wholesalers/AES

• Updated: Mon, October 07, 2013

• Reported By: James Ford — selma Alabama
National Parts Wholesalers/AES
11554 Davis Creek Court Jacksonville, Florida USA

National Parts Wholesalers/AES Big company rips off the working man,and thinks they can get away with it. Jacksonville Florida

I purchased a motor and transmission from this company about 3 weeks ago.I had a very experienced mechanic install the motor and tranny.The partsologist (Josh Sasser) that sold me the motor and tranny.told me that it only had 30,000 miles on each of them.I have since found out that this was a complete lie.My mechanic has talked to these guys a number of times since they are trying to blame the bad motor on the install.A  guy named Rich informed him that the motor was guaranteed to have less than 130,000 miles on both the motor and tranny.They have been informed of the bad motor and will not honor the 90 day warranty that they guaranteed me on the phone.They will not return any of my numerous calls.I spent $2,700  and some change on the motor and tranny.I am not a rich man, I work very hard for my money.This might not be alot of money to them but it is alot to me. I have been reading reports on the internet about this company screwing alot of hard workind people.We must stop these people now.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/04/2013 05:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/National-Parts-WholesalersAES/Jacksonville-Florida-32256/National-Parts-WholesalersAES-Big-company-rips-off-the-working-manand-thinks-they-can-g-1089599. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on National Parts Wholesalers/AES