Complaint Review: National Pet Pharmacy

• Submitted: Mon, January 04, 2010
  • Updated: Mon, January 04, 2010

• Reported By: Smokey29 — Whitley City Kentucky United States of America
National Pet Pharmacy
189 Main Street, Harleysville, PA 19438 Harleysville, Pennsylvania United States of America

National Pet Pharmacy Waste of Time and Money Harleysville, Pennsylvania

This company lost the prescriptions that I mailed to them.  They billed my credit card, but would not refund my money when I had to cancel the order.  I called at least ten times and could not get anyone to help me or give me any explanation.  I would not recommend this company to anyone.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/04/2010 11:30 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/National-Pet-Pharmacy/Harleysville-Pennsylvania-19438/National-Pet-Pharmacy-Waste-of-Time-and-Money-Harleysville-Pennsylvania-549536. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on National Pet Pharmacy