Complaint Review: National Platinum

• Updated: Fri, July 15, 2011

• Reported By: Maryte — Joliet Illinois United States of America
National Platinum
5401-1 South Blvd. Charlotte, North Carolina United States of America

National Platinum Member Services USA unauthorized withdrawal from my bank account without my knowledge Charlotte, North Carolina

I was browsing the internet for potential possible short term loan. I was told my bank information was required to determine eligibility. I never e-signed a contract nor agreed to any loan. I was only gathering information. I was never contacted by anyone via phone, e-mail or fax.

Two weeks later I dicovered my checking account had $99.95 withdrawn from it without my knowledge or authorization by this company. I cannot reach them by phone. Their hours are 9-5 est while I'm at work and they don't have weekend hours.

How can someone do this without a signed contract or authorization, either written or verbal?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/15/2011 07:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/National-Platinum/Charlotte-North-Carolina-/National-Platinum-Member-Services-USA-unauthorized-withdrawal-from-my-bank-account-without-753617. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on National Platinum