Complaint Review: national pool wholesalers

• Updated: Wed, August 08, 2012

• Reported By: D.J. Magee — Milano Texas United States of America
national pool wholesalers
1934 center street Okeechobee, Florida United States of America

national pool wholesalers nationalpoolwholesalers.com Misinformed me of product and refused proper refund. Okeechobee, Florida

I called this company to order a new liner. The customer service rep told me about the liner guard, for an additional $100+. I asked him how thick it was and he told me: "1 1/2 thick". Ive never owned a pool so i thought that would also help add padding to the floor so i bought it.. When i received it,, it was only as thich as a sheet of felt. I called the company to see about returning it.. They said i could ship it back to them, at my cost, then they would charge me for their initial shipping costa, plus an additional 25% restocking fee. I explained to them what happened and the manager said he would look into it and get back with me. A couple days later i received and email that the manager spoke with the csr and the csr admitted he said that it was 1 1/2" thick. However the manager told me: "it was just a slip of the tongue". Therefore they feel that excuses it all!! Do not buy ANYTHING from this company! They are total jerks!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/08/2012 04:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/national-pool-wholesalers/Okeechobee-Florida-34973/national-pool-wholesalers-nationalpoolwholesalerscom-Misinformed-me-of-product-and-refuse-924469. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on national pool wholesalers