Complaint Review: National Publishers Exchange

• Updated: Fri, September 07, 2012

• Reported By: Doozie — Berryville Arkansas United States of America
National Publishers Exchange
Boynton Beach, Florida United States of America

National Publishers Exchange National Magazine Exchange Possibly illigal, definately immoral company . Boynton Beach, Florida

This company sold my elderly husband magazines we did not want or need and refused to cancel them when I requested saying my husband had ordered them before he died.  They reordered them even though I told them that I wanted all my subscriptions to expire.  They demanded my credit card number and hung up on me when I refused.  They kept calling me to renew subsciptions even though I have told them several times to let them expire, they were rude and hung up when I told them emphatically "NO".  I have two years worth of Prevention and Arthritis today that have been piling up as I do not read them.  I called Prevention today to make certain my subscription would not be renewed and was told I would have to call NPE.  I am going to report them to the Arkansas Attorney Generals Office.  They should not be allowed to be in business at all.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/07/2012 03:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/National-Publishers-Exchange/Boynton-Beach-Florida-/National-Publishers-Exchange-National-Magazine-Exchange-Possibly-illigal-definately-imm-938152. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on National Publishers Exchange