Complaint Review: national reader magazines

• Updated: Fri, July 25, 2014

• Reported By: Gloria — harrisburg Pennsylvania
national reader magazines
Nationwide USA

national reader magazines I have not dealt with national readers for years and now they are deducting money from my checking accout that was not authorized. I have filed a dispute against their withdrawl with the bank. santa rosa california california

National Readers of Santa Rosa, California whom I dealt with several years ago has started to deduct money from my checking account unauthorized. I have reported it to the bank and it is being disputed.  Please check your bank records if they have your information.  I had paid them over $300.00several years ago before I realized it was a complete rip off.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/25/2014 12:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/national-reader-magazines/nationwide/national-reader-magazines-I-have-not-dealt-with-national-readers-for-years-and-now-they-a-1164989. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on national reader magazines