Complaint Review: National Readers of North America

• Updated: Thu, October 24, 2013

• Reported By: Judith — New York New York
National Readers of North America
P.O. Box 86 Great Falls, Montana USA

National Readers of North America NRMA Tried to cancel and could not get anyone to answer. When you called it said press #1 and it said thanks for calling, goodbye.I even sent e-mails to no avail. They were very rude (they called me back) and said I couldn't cancel because it was too late and that I should have left a message. That was not an option. Basically, they told me that the credit card company will agree with them and I am wasting my time and that it was too late to cancel the magazines (I have not received one yet) Great Falls Montana

Judith

New York, NY

I have since cancelled my credit card and the company has sent me a bill to pay.  I would like to include all the information about them being a ripoff and that they do their best so you don't cancel within the time frame.  You can't get a live person on the phone, however, once my cacellation date passed and I called again, they actually called me back!  On this letter they send me to sign and send back saying early cancellation will cost me 80% of the total.  They must be nuts.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/24/2013 09:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/National-Readers-of-North-America/Great-Falls-Montana-59403/National-Readers-of-North-America-NRMA-Tried-to-cancel-and-could-not-get-anyone-to-answer-1094462. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on National Readers of North America