Complaint Review: National Reader's Service

• Updated: Sat, May 04, 2013

• Reported By: Ms. Two Bulls — Red Wing Minnesota
National Reader's Service
3509 Virginia Beach, VA Virginia Beach, Virginia USA

National Reader's Service It's a scam just to get money from my debt card! Please help me! Virginia Beach Virginia

I got a call a few days ago from this company called NRS and they was asking me all kinds of questions, and being real nice and they kind of talked me into giving them my debt card number, which I never normilly do, I was trying to find the number to that place so I can cancel a order they gave me, but I seedmed not to find it any where... If you can please me, I will be really glad and thankful. I think it's a scam!

Sincerly,

Marissa Two Bulls

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/04/2013 03:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/National-Readers-Service/Virginia-Beach-Virginia-23457/National-Readers-Service-Its-a-scam-just-to-get-money-from-my-debt-card-Please-help-m-1048470. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on National Reader's Service