Complaint Review: National Register's Who's Who In Executives And Professionals

• Submitted: Sat, July 14, 2007
  • Updated: Sat, July 14, 2007

• Reported By:Orange California
National Register's Who's Who In Executives And Professionals
2 Wall Street 5th Floor New York, New York U.S.A.

National Register's Who's Who In Executives And Professionals CRIMINAL INTENT! FRAUD! Don't be taken in by this "Who's Who SCAM"! New York New York

First contacted by National Register's Who's Who about 1.5 years ago. I was told that I was "selected" because of my accomplishements and was asked for my credit card number over phone (unfortunately gave it to the crooks!). They sent a letter "congratulating" me and I was asked to solicit my co-workers so they could be "honored" as well. The few times they called it was always to verify editoral content and ask yet again for my credit card information.

After about a year (and no book) I began to contact them. I was always told it would be published soon. This last May (after yet another call to them) they told me the book would be sent in June. June came and went with no book, no refund, no explanation. The company's website is no longer up, I have received no returned phone calls and their answering machine is usually full and not able to receive calls.

This "company" plays right into your ego! They flatter you with an invitation to be included in an exclusive group of professionals and then they rip you off (for about $350.00).

I've notified MasterCard, the US Postal Inspector and the New York Attorney General's Office.

Orange, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/14/2007 09:02 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/National-Registers-Whos-Who-In-Executives-And-Professionals/New-York-New-York-10005/National-Registers-Whos-Who-In-Executives-And-Professionals-CRIMINAL-INTENT-FRAUD-Don-260826. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on National Register's Who's Who In Executives And Professionals