Complaint Review: national screening center

• Updated: Sun, April 06, 2014

• Reported By: April — Houston Texas United States of America
national screening center
fannin houston, Texas United States of America

national screening center falseified test results houston, Texas

*Consumer Comment: Corrupt

*Consumer Comment: I do not think they are truly doing their job

I went in for a hair follicle test. The test came back positive for drugs. Problem I don't use drugs never have. I know IM being setup because I don't use drugs.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/16/2012 08:29 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/national-screening-center/houston-Texas-77002/national-screening-center-falseified-test-results-houston-Texas-970086. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on national screening center

Corrupt

AUTHOR: Dave - ()

My wife and I are going through a divorce and were both ordered to take a drug test with National Screening.  I passed mine and she failed misserably.  We were told to come back in three months for another test wich she passed with flying colors.  Come to find out, my wife has been having a three month long affair with the owners son Ross, who works at the center and administered her drug test.  There is no doupt in my mind that she has been using still, you pu the rest together.

I do not think they are truly doing their job

AUTHOR: HSF2008 - ()

I think that you are right, I just heard they are being investigated.  If you have a pending lawsuit, I would like to join it.