Complaint Review: national screening center

• Updated: Mon, June 30, 2014

• Reported By: April — Houston Texas United States of America
national screening center
fannin houston, Texas United States of America

national screening center falseified test results houston, Texas

*Author of original report: i wish that was the case.

*Author of original report: please help the truth come out!

*General Comment: False Positive.

*Consumer Comment: Corrupt

*Consumer Comment: I do not think they are truly doing their job

I went in for a hair follicle test. The test came back positive for drugs. Problem I don't use drugs never have. I know IM being setup because I don't use drugs.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/16/2012 08:29 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/national-screening-center/houston-Texas-77002/national-screening-center-falseified-test-results-houston-Texas-970086. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on national screening center

i wish that was the case.

AUTHOR: April - ()

Only if it was that simple I wouldn't feel like my life is falling apart. I've taken akot if test. And the numbers are all over the place. They are tampering with my test I know it. How because I don't use any kind of drug. So there is no reason it should be I'm my hair or anything. Its wrong for them to keep getting away with this! Speak out help someone help there family.

please help the truth come out!

AUTHOR: April - ()

I am being accessed of using drugs. I don't and never have used drugs. They took my kids because of this lie. National Screening center can't keep getting away with this! They are ruining people families with this. It has to stop!

#3 General Comment

False Positive.

AUTHOR: Tyg - ()

You are suffering from a "false positive". This simply means that YOU may not be doing drugs, but a substance you have ingested IS giving a false positive reading. You MAY wish to check and see WHICH drug they are saying you have been taking. If its weed, then Ibuprofin will trigger a false positive, if its opiods then you may have ingested a poppy seed muffin. There are MANY other foods that will trigger a false positive.

Corrupt

AUTHOR: Dave - ()

My wife and I are going through a divorce and were both ordered to take a drug test with National Screening.  I passed mine and she failed misserably.  We were told to come back in three months for another test wich she passed with flying colors.  Come to find out, my wife has been having a three month long affair with the owners son Ross, who works at the center and administered her drug test.  There is no doupt in my mind that she has been using still, you pu the rest together.

I do not think they are truly doing their job

AUTHOR: HSF2008 - ()

I think that you are right, I just heard they are being investigated.  If you have a pending lawsuit, I would like to join it.

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC