Complaint Review: national screening

• Reported By: melissa — la porte Texas
national screening
Nationwide USA

national screening grandmother houston Nationwide

We paid quoted price upfront for dna tests. We had to call 2 months later to remind them the test needed to be completed. Another month later they called to tell us the results were ready but if we wanted them we had to pay an additionsl 150.00. I told them that it was blackmail and the lady that called me agreed.she transferred me to a guy who told me that ever who gave me the original price was not him. He asked the lady that agreed with me about the blackmail statement and she denied it. I told him she was lying and he should listen to the conversation because im sure it was recorded. He said it wasnt and he didnt need my crap. He begsn yelling at me so i hung up on him.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/25/2014 07:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/national-screening/nationwide/national-screening-grandmother-houston-Nationwide-1141627. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on national screening