Complaint Review: National Seating and Mobility

• Updated: Wed, May 28, 2014

• Reported By: JJ — Stockton California United States of America
National Seating and Mobility
2474 Wigwam Drive Stockton, California United States of America

National Seating and Mobility Carlos Rodriguiz Deceptive Overcharging Scam Artist Stockton, California

*Consumer Comment: lies lies and no calls

I ws refered to this company by Kaiser foundation. This company was  to personally fit me for a mobility device such as a wheelchair. I had first received a bill from this company for a total amount to pay. No itemized statement or breakdown just an amount to pay. I reluntantly paid the amount just to wait for another  month and a half for a chair I didn't even approve of. After reading reviews on this chair , I was really upset. I felt as if I was "rail-roaded into this deal." I explained my reasons to the sales people and they have repeatly ignored my emails. After looking up the exact same chair on the internet, I found it to be over half as cheap! They overcharge me one and a half times the true worth of the chair! I have consistanly requested a statment or breakdown; and they have repeatly ignored my request. This really makes me feel that they have something to hide. Not only do I feel like I'm stuck with a chair I don't want; moreover, I feel I've been bilked and ripped-off!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/05/2009 10:57 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/National-Seating-and-Mobility/Stockton-California-95205-2453/National-Seating-and-Mobility-Carlos-Rodriguiz-Deceptive-Overcharging-Scam-Artist-Stockton-534354. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on National Seating and Mobility

lies lies and no calls

AUTHOR: Jo - ()

It two two years to get my power wheelchair.  When it did arrive, it was the wrong chair.  that was on july 25, and it is now August 12.  They do not return phone calls and they made an appointment for "tony to come over and work things out with me, no show.  i want to return the chair.  i can buy it on line for half the price they charge and from the same supplier.  this is a giant rip off/scam.