worn

Complaint Review: national security enforcement training center

• Submitted: Thu, November 11, 2010
  • Updated: Sun, March 16, 2014

• Reported By: askmikee — fresno California United States of America
national security enforcement training center
5252 orange ave ste 201a, Cypress, California United States of America

national security enforcement training center guardcard Company takes your money, then never is able to be contacted for questions or problems Cypress, California

*Consumer Comment: SCAMMERS!

*Consumer Comment: Great Experience

*Author of original report: Finally contact

I used this company back in September to get my online guard card.  Took the course, completed it, and then had to wait 4 days to get an email response with the completion information.  I am attempting to complete module II, and went to the website after not being able to contact them numerous times for information related to this by phone, or email.  I registered again for the special combo course they are offering, and paid my $100, and finally received an email to log in to the course.  I already completed module I, and attempted to login to module II, and it tells me that I need another password, which they didn't send, and was supposed to be included in the cost.  I have tried emailing, and phone calling, and get no response from these folks.  The firearms portion of this training is just a pdf book they tell you to read, and then contact them to go to Cypress for the test and range training.  This was not specified in the promotion.   So, now I am trying to get ahold of these folks, 3 hours worth, this morning, and no response to voice mail, email, or answering the telephone.  I am really beginning to think this is a serious ripoff.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/11/2010 12:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/national-security-enforcement-training-center/Cypress-California-90630/national-security-enforcement-training-center-guardcard-Company-takes-your-money-then-nev-660864. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on national security enforcement training center

SCAMMERS!

AUTHOR: Kevin - ()

Don't waste your money here. Never answers the phone, emails and when you show up at the office no one is there. Mike is a horrible customer service and training. I want my mooney back! You have been warned. DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY HERE!

Great Experience

AUTHOR: Blaine - (United States of America)

I was online and decided to use NSETC to get my guard card. I had a few questions so I called in and got ahold of Michael.  He was a lot of help. He answered all my questions and even helped me find a place to get the most inexpensive live scan in may area. I going to definitely use them for the chemical agents and firearms courses.  I would recommend to anyone.

Finally contact

AUTHOR: askmikee - (United States of America)

I was finally contacted by someone in the company about 4 hours later, and they responded to my concerns in a positive manner.  It appeared that certain courses were included, as I directed him to see, and in fact they weren't.  It was the webpage confusion that caused this problem.  I showed him the problem, and he agreed it could be misleading and would fix it.  He agreed to send the new passwords for the courses needed, and all was fixed to my satisfaction.