Complaint Review: national security tandp

• Updated: Fri, April 01, 2011

• Reported By: sarde — brooklyn New York United States of America
national security tandp
688 6th avenue manhattan, New York United States of America

national security tandp national security was very determined on finding me employment I currently work and when I went to the office they seemed so anxious to give me a job. I was told to dress professional because they look for that and hav manhattan, New York

i went looking in the paper for a security job. national security seemed like they were good so i decided to check it out. i realized that soon as i got there i was being interviewed by this man name mr norman who knew a lot about his work and he abused me by simply implying on receiving my money. i work already a seasonal job and my time is ending so i wanted to start a field in security. once he took my $80 bucks and said no refund i knew i was caught up and he tells me i have to pay an additional $211 which was very unusual i go to look up this company and they are full of scams and lies. i want my money back and they need to be shut done they even have representatives answering the phones and lying about the company saying you only need $80. something needs to be done i work to live the economy is horrible and to treat people and shameless is cruel.
sarde
(((REDACTED)))

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/01/2011 03:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/national-security-tandp/manhattan-New-York-10010/national-security-tandp-national-security-was-very-determined-on-finding-me-employment-I-c-712769. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on national security tandp