Complaint Review: National Settlement Services

• Reported By: Laura Chapoy — Sachse Texas
National Settlement Services
New York, New York USA

National Settlement Services Erick Wall Legal Notice New York New York

I was notified by an individual, Erick Wall, from a hotmail.com address referencing Legal Notice on Sept. 9th.  It was stating I was in current default and despite efforts to resolve I was in a serious breach of the agreement for a borrowed loan from 2012 in the amount due of $980.00.  I replied and questioned the actual date of the loan, which he replied and attached a Legal Affidavit and listed the business hours but did not include any phone numbers. The 3rd reply attached 2 E Loan Invoices, and then the 4th replied with the loan date 6/5/2012.  I researched the name, and my bank account for any deposits made during the specified date.  The search came back -0-.  I then asked for the last 4-digit of the supposed bank account the loan was deposited.  They replied and I sent an email back it was NOT my account.  I did not hear back from then for 2 weeks.

Today, 9/24, I get another email titled Final Warning: Legal Action.  It states I have 3 days notice to settle the amount of $980.00 or immediately will proceed with issuing a summons for me to appear before the Provinical Court Judge at NY District Court September 27th 1pm.  If I do not appear judgement with costs may be made against me.  There is no contact name or number on the legal action.  I did not reply to this such email.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/24/2013 02:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/National-Settlement-Services/New-York-New-York-10014/National-Settlement-Services-Erick-Wall-Legal-Notice-New-York-New-York-1087016. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on National Settlement Services