Complaint Review: national small business alliance

• Submitted: Tue, June 24, 2014
  • Updated: Sat, July 05, 2014

• Reported By: robert — northridge California
national small business alliance
, California USA
  • Phone: 714-202-3195
  • Web:
  • Category: Loans

national small business alliance hung up on multiple times when I stated "remove me from their list", dead end voice mail to superviser or manager. anaheim california

After receiving a missed call with no message. I returned call to find out it was a comapany trying to get me to take out an $8ooo business loan.  when I said I didn't have a business the person immediatly hung up on me.

I called right back and sure enogh the 2nd phone operator also hung up on me as I complained about the 1st one.

then i called back againg to speak to a supervisor with my complaint, I was put into a voice mail loop, dead end with no customer service person to talk to or even get ahold of.

Obviously this company is to be avoided and complained about untill a government agency can bust them.

they are annoying and rude, besides illegal.

this world would be much better without these scum balls.

I suggested that the employee I was speaking to on the phone gather up all the other employees, read the rip off reports about the company their working for, then all walk out and quit at the same time together, unfortunately the need for a job of some type to get by means that they wont quit their job even if they know it's an unethical, or even illegal company that hurting business owners and their families.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/24/2014 09:43 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/national-small-business-alliance/California/national-small-business-alliance-hung-up-on-multiple-times-when-I-stated-remove-me-from-1157074. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on national small business alliance