Complaint Review: national small business alliance

• Submitted: Mon, April 21, 2014
  • Updated: Mon, April 21, 2014

• Reported By: mark — westminster Maryland
national small business alliance
Internet USA

national small business alliance offered me credit line for$ 8,000.00 if i proved i had a account Internet

the person[man] called me and offered me great deal for building my credit back up for my company offeringa $8000.00 credit line to me i just had to prove i had checking account and needed to draw 1 dollar from my account so i gave him my info for checking  and in 5-to 7 business days i would have account card

i kept asking person only one dollar correct he said yes asked several times then i looked on my checking acount and found he had taken to draws one for 1 dollar another for 149.95 same day after he told me he would not

he said his id verivication number was 235-7803

said trace number was 1500194

the phone numbers for them are no answer and hang up or no good at all

i want my money back and plus time spent for thrying to solve this plus for having to change all my acount info for my business

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/21/2014 11:10 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/national-small-business-alliance/internet/national-small-business-alliance-offered-me-credit-line-for-800000-if-i-proved-i-had-a-1140444. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on national small business alliance