Complaint Review: national warranty service

• Updated: Thu, March 06, 2014

• Reported By: Karl — louisville Kentucky
national warranty service
2183 Fairview Rd. Costa Mesa, California USA

national warranty service U.S. Direct Protect Stole my money. Didn't activate contract or refund my money. Costa Mesa California

Charged me $1769.00 for an extended warranty on my car. When a covered part went bad, I found out they hadn't sent the money to the contract administrator to activate my warranty. I paid in full the warranty and received my written warranty back in April 2013.  It's now March 2014 and I have been arguing with Kerri, the only supposedly customer relations person they have. They are very rude and nasty and are now supposed to return my money without covering the covered repair. I have been hastling with them for a month and haven't gotten anything but lies from them. My opinion is they stole my money and never intended to honor their contract.  I filed with the BBB and there are 13 unanswered complaints on them for the same thing this year.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/04/2014 07:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/national-warranty-service/Costa-Mesa-California-92627/national-warranty-service-US-Direct-Protect-Stole-my-money-Didnt-activate-contract-or-1128349. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on national warranty service