plain

• Updated: Thu, August 21, 2014

• Reported By: Alexsander — beverlyhills ca California
nationalleasinggroupco.com
Internet USA

nationalleasinggroupco.com Billy Marks aka John aka Smith Bryan Cooper Con man S*** bag Car theft atlanta ga Nashville tn Internet

After months of searching on the Internet I finally found this joker by contacting his web hosting company, his name is Billy Marks he has many alias, he presented me a opportunity to lease my car out to through his leasing program to "Well qualified buyers" come to find out he took over my car and never made 1 payment  when trying to reach him all I keep getting was broken promises.

After 5 month he finally disconnected his phone number and I began my hunt to put this con man behind bar.

I am embarrassed I never though this would happen to me. I spoke with the local police department they have hear of him and his various auto scams. If you have any information please email me I am working close with the police department to put him behind bars.

The last know addressee I have for him is (((REDACTED)))

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/21/2014 09:03 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/nationalleasinggroupcocom/internet/nationalleasinggroupcocom-Billy-Marks-aka-John-aka-Smith-Bryan-Cooper-Con-man-S-bag-C-1171306. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on nationalleasinggroupco.com