Complaint Review: nationstar morgage

• Updated: Fri, April 11, 2014

• Reported By: charms718 — broklyn New York
nationstar morgage
Nationwide USA

nationstar morgage this company stole my identity IDENTITY THEFT LEWISVILLE Texas Nationwide

i am a victim of identity theft i sent nationstar morgage all the information they ask for police reports my I.D to prove who i am now they are ignoring all my phones scott roberts loan officer is not answering my calls send me straight to voice mail i need help i dont even own a home how do i have a mortgage. they are on my credit report i need them off so i can mve on with my life. what else can i do  please can someone help me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/11/2014 06:09 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/nationstar-morgage/nationwide/nationstar-morgage-this-company-stole-my-identity-IDENTITY-THEFT-LEWISVILLE-Texas-Nationw-1137992. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on nationstar morgage