Complaint Review: Nationstar Mortgage company

• Updated: Sat, May 03, 2014

• Reported By: Debbie Turner — New Orleans Louisiana
Nationstar Mortgage company
350 Highland Drive Lewisville, Texas USA

Nationstar Mortgage company They allowed my taxes to go unpaid and my results of that is my ten year old grandson and I are now homeless!!! Lewisville Texas

I have been decieved by Nationstar Mortgage. This company had me paying money to them stating that they were paying my taxes on my home, but in reality they were'nt. I have lived in this home for over twenty years and now I am forced to just up and move to god knows where with my ten year old grandson I've been raising from birth.

Nationstar scammed me out of livelyhood. They were ballooning my notes when I was supposed to have a set rate. This company is a fraud and the Federal Goverment or whom ever deals with these type of situations need to step in immediately.

My family and I made it through Hurricane Katriana but we unfortunatly didn't make it through Nationstar Mortgage!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/02/2014 02:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Nationstar-Mortgage-company/Lewisville-Texas-75067/Nationstar-Mortgage-company-They-allowed-my-taxes-to-go-unpaid-and-my-results-of-that-is-1143635. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Nationstar Mortgage company