Complaint Review: nationstar mortgage

• Updated: Thu, March 27, 2014

• Reported By: arielle — brooklyn New York
nationstar mortgage
Lewisville , Texas USA

nationstar mortgage double billed my monthly mortgage payment and refused to cancel when i called! said it was between me and my bank. Lewisville texas

Due to an error with online payments, I payed twice for my monthly mortgage payment. I immediately called to remedy this, and was told that there was nothing that they would do. They told me to get in touch with my bank and deal with it on my end. In the meantime, I am overdrawn on my account, having had two mortgage payments deducted on the same day.

Of note, I had to call multiple imes to actually get through to a live person an when I did, it was obviously an international call with someone with limited english.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/03/2013 10:10 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/nationstar-mortgage/Lewisville-Texas/nationstar-mortgage-double-billed-my-monthly-mortgage-payment-and-refused-to-cancel-when-1103927. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on nationstar mortgage