Complaint Review: nationstar mortgage

• Updated: Mon, July 01, 2013

• Reported By: nancy m — hollywood Florida
nationstar mortgage
350 highland drive lewisville, Texas USA

nationstar mortgage Nationstar mortgage gave me a loan modification and later rescinded it and filed foreclosure on my property lewisville Texas

Nationstar mortgage mailed me an approvaal for a loan modification as I had called and requested a modification. On the phone call to Nationstar mortgage I answered all the questions that were asked. I also explained that my payment was very high due to a high interest rate and the fact that the escrow had gone up so much.

I needed some relief so that I could continue to pay my mortgage payments on time.

I received a fedex from Nationstar with a form to sign and have notarized. They also requested that I mail a check to them for the modification start up. The check was over $2000. I mailed the notarized form and the check which they cashed, then I started paying my mortgage payments.

Approximately a month later they sent  the modification money back to me but I continued sending mortgage payments. Within a few weeks they filed a foreclosure and I am now in the process of trying to settle this with them but can never reach anyone to discuss with me and their lawyers do not respond to my lawyer.

I really need help and to find an attorney that is experienced in filing suit against Nationstar and anyone that has had this same experience to contact me. I have a large investment of my money in this property and do not want to lose it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/01/2013 06:19 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/nationstar-mortgage/lewisville-Texas-75067/nationstar-mortgage-Nationstar-mortgage-gave-me-a-loan-modification-and-later-rescinded-i-1063486. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on nationstar mortgage