Complaint Review: Nationstar Mortgage

• Updated: Thu, February 20, 2014

• Reported By: anonymous — New Haven Connecticut
Nationstar Mortgage
Lewisville, Texas USA

Nationstar Mortgage Possibly fraudulent phone call, attempt to collect debt never owed Lewisville Texas

On February 19, 2014 I received a phone call from an unknown party which I failed to answer immediately. No message was left. When I researched the number online, I saw that it was from Nationstar Mortgage. I was curious because I had never done business with them and I had sold my home (mortgaged by another company) in November, 2013.

When I called, I was asked for my loan number. I explained that I didn't have one since I had never done business with them. The rep told me he couldn't help me without that information. I hung up and called again, getting a different rep. I explained that I had never had any business with them and was inquiring as to why they were calling me. AGAIN, I had to explain 2 times that I had NO loan number. She finally promised to take me off their call list.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/19/2014 02:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Nationstar-Mortgage/Lewisville-Texas-75067/Nationstar-Mortgage-Possibly-fraudulent-phone-call-attempt-to-collect-debt-never-owed-Le-1124866. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Nationstar Mortgage