Complaint Review: Nationwide BPOS

6309 Kedington St Austin , Texas USA
  • Phone: 512-291-2331
  • Web:
  • Category: Realtors

Nationwide BPOS I did a BPO Nationwide BPOS back on April -2013 for the sum of $60.00 dollars and I still waiting to get pay . I have tried several times to call Timothy Bagbnall, but he never return none of my calls. Also email him twice. Austin Texas

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: Also Haven't Been Paid by Nationwide BPOs

*Consumer Comment: Nationwide BPO

I did a Bpo For Nationwide BPOS, back oh April -2013, for the amount  of $60.00 dollars, this bpo was done at a high rise building in Miami Beach. I have called /email the company several times in order to get pay , but  he does not  answer the phone or respond to my emails.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/15/2013 03:11 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Nationwide-BPOS/Austin-Texas-78747/Nationwide-BPOS-I-did-a-BPO-Nationwide-BPOS-back-on-April-2013-for-the-sum-of-6000-1059338. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Nationwide BPOS

#1 UPDATE EX-employee responds

Also Haven't Been Paid by Nationwide BPOs

AUTHOR: SteveSimon - ()

I also have completed several bpos for Tim Bagnall at Nationwide BPO and he has not paid me. His first explanation was that he accidentally paid another agent for these bpos. He then said three weeks ago that he would send me a check out right away for $515 and he never did. His only check since then was for $125. Some of these bpos date back to March of this year. I have called and emailed him several, several times about this matter and he has not replied back to me either. He also disabled my account without notice. He still owes me $1,025! I have reported them to the Better Business Bureau so far and will seek legal action soon if not paid. Beware of this company real estate owners and other businesses!

Nationwide BPO

AUTHOR: Tina - ()

I did an Interior Bpo for Nationwide BPO's in May 2013 for the sum of $90. I have still not been paid for this. I have sent several emails to Tim Bagnall, he has not repsonded to one of them.