Complaint Review: Nationwide Cyber Systems

• Submitted: Wed, June 23, 2004
  • Updated: Wed, June 23, 2004

• Reported By:Olathe Kansas
Nationwide Cyber Systems
6100 Hollywood Blvd Hollywood, Florida U.S.A.

Nationwide Cyber Systems ripoff,fradulent promises made by company Hollywood Florida

I entered into this venture in December 2003. Nationwide Cyber Systems assured me that their Kiosk machine could and would generate at least $1000 per month in net profit.
I ordered one machine with the assurance that the machine would be place in an excellent location.
Two weeks later, I received a call from the company locator indicating that a good location had been found and I was advised to view the location and and call them back with my approval. I found that the location was terrible. It was a hotel that was about bankrupt. I declined the location and we moved forward to find another.
The next week I received a call from Chandler Jeffery, an officer with Nationwide telling me he had ten more Kiosks for sale at a discounted price and assured me he would find a good location. I bought two only after they had found me locations for them. One was a shopping mall, the other was a sportsbar.
The shopping mall fell through after Nationwide lied to me about DSL being available at this location. Now I have two Kiosks sitting in my garage. The third Kiosk is in a Sportsbar generating about 30-40 dollars per month. My monthly DSL bill is $150 per month.
I have been in touch with Nationwide weekly about finding me new locations and I feel they are not wanting to help me because they now have their money. Today, June 23,2004 I found out they have closed their doors.

George A
Olathe, Kansas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/23/2004 01:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Nationwide-Cyber-Systems/Hollywood-Florida-33024-7900/Nationwide-Cyber-Systems-ripofffradulent-promises-made-by-company-Hollywood-Florida-96121. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Nationwide Cyber Systems