Complaint Review: Nationwide Energy Partners

• Reported By: anonymous — Worthington Ohio
Nationwide Energy Partners
230 West St Ste 150, Columbus, OH Columbus, Ohio USA

Nationwide Energy Partners Scandalous company Columbus Ohio

Nationwide Energy Partners is ridiculous and their practices should be illegal. They overcharge and there are several unexplained charges and exorbitant late charges for something no one even asked for. I had the unfortunate experience of signing up with them a few years ago so I was very happy when we moved into our new apartment that our electric was through AEP and the water bill was included in our rent.

Approximately 2 years after moving into the new place we were informed that NEP would be taking over the utility billing for the complex and fought very hard to avoid this but were ultimately told that we either needed to sign up for their services or risk our electic and water being turned off. All they are is a billing services which raises the bill and pays their salaries and I am assuming offers a kickback to the rental properties.

I have contacted the PUCO which advised me nothing can be done at this time as NEP is a billing service and not a utility service therefore they are not regulated by the PUCO. I have a co-worker that also went through this experience and he had even hired an attorney to fight this and apparently did not get anywhere with any sort of legal remedy.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/08/2013 02:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Nationwide-Energy-Partners/Columbus-Ohio-43215/Nationwide-Energy-Partners-Scandalous-company-Columbus-Ohio-1049402. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Nationwide Energy Partners