volunteers

• Reported By: juan — READING Pennsylvania USA
NATIONWIDE INSURANCE
405 REHR ST READING, Pennsylvania United States of America

NATIONWIDE INSURANCE defrauding a disabled man READING, Pennsylvania

*Consumer Comment: What reason(s) did Nationwide give for denying your claim?

I am a disabled american who has pride in his home, I payed Nationwide for over 10 years not reporting anything fixing everything on my own until about a few months ago and I claimed damage on my roof and water damage and the insurance company won't pay for my roof repairs I payed 10 years not asking for anything repairing all damage FOR THIS ridiculous!!! Now they say they are gonna drop me if i don't fix my roof in 30 days W.T.H. like i said i'm on a fixed income and disabled what can i do?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/14/2011 12:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NATIONWIDE-INSURANCE/READING-Pennsylvania-19606/NATIONWIDE-INSURANCE-defrauding-a-disabled-man-READING-Pennsylvania-788804. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NATIONWIDE INSURANCE

What reason(s) did Nationwide give for denying your claim?

AUTHOR: Ken - (USA)

"...i'm on a fixed income and disabled..."
What does this have to do with anything? Either you have a valid claim or you don't.

"Now they say they are gonna drop me if i don't fix my roof in 30 days"
The reason they are doing this is to protect your home interior from getting wet and suffering mold damage...for which they WILL cancel your policy and you will have a difficult time getting anyone else to insure you.

I'll bet Nationwide told you your roof was just old and deteriorated and not hail damaged and your policy doesn't cover the problem....how did I do?

Oh, I DON'T work for them.