Complaint Review: Nationwide Insurance

• Updated: Mon, August 12, 2013

• Reported By: Kevin — Titusville Pennsylvania
Nationwide Insurance
305 E Central Ave Titusville, Pennsylvania USA

Nationwide Insurance Don Morris Insurance agency. This insurance company turned me into collections, because I switched insurance! Titusville Pennsylvania

Don Morris insurance turned me into collections, because I switched auto insurance!  I also had my motorcycle insured there, to find out they had it listed as a automobile, so they were charging me 4 times the rate a month!  I was paying $78 a month for motorcycle insurance, trough them!  I now pay $21 a month with my current insurance for the motorcycle and my auto insurance is a lot less too, for the same coverage!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/04/2013 08:31 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Nationwide-Insurance/Titusville-Pennsylvania-16354/Nationwide-Insurance-Don-Morris-Insurance-agency-This-insurance-company-turned-me-into-c-1072912. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Nationwide Insurance