Complaint Review: nationwide multiplan ppo

• Updated: Fri, June 28, 2013

• Reported By: jrs — salt lake city Utah
nationwide multiplan ppo
www.locateproviders.com melville, Select State/Province USA

nationwide multiplan ppo AKA nationwide ppo multiplan stuart joesph lied and then stole money from me. melville nationwide

I was offered a heath insurence policy as I was shopping around.

I thought this was a company called Nationwide however at the end of the phone call after giving out my ss#and card information I asked them if this was Nationwide and they said Nationwide multi ppo.

I was told it was excatly like bluecross blue shield.

It was to late I called my bank and they had already put the payment on my debit card.

I tried calling back and no answer.

I called my bank and closed my card.

They really went all the way really going into the so called policy in great detail

I want my money back I am a single mother with no health benefits and thought I was getting a great deal.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/28/2013 05:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/nationwide-multiplan-ppo/melville-Select-StateProvince/nationwide-multiplan-ppo-AKA-nationwide-ppo-multiplan-stuart-joesph-lied-and-then-stole-1062963. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on nationwide multiplan ppo