Complaint Review: NATIONWIDE POOLS - KEITH STUART - MATT BARASS

• Updated: Tue, October 06, 2009

• Reported By: unhappy pool customer — miami Florida USA
NATIONWIDE POOLS - KEITH STUART - MATT BARASS
nationwidepoolandspa.net pompano, Florida United States of America

NATIONWIDE POOLS - KEITH STUART - MATT BARASS DONT EVEN THINK ABOUT USING THIS COMPANY --- MAJOR SCAM ARTISTS FROM START TO END !! COMPANY HAS OVER 30 COMPLAINTS IN 1 YEAR!! POOL BUYERS BEWARE !! pompano, Florida

FOR STARTERS -- DO YOURSELF A FAVOR AND DONT EVEN THINK ABOUT USING THIS COMPANY -- FROM START TO FINISH THEY WILL GIVE YOU A SONG AND DANCE ABOUT EXCLUSIVE WARRANTIES REBATES AND DISCOUNTS - ((WHICH ARE COMPLETELY UNTRUE))!   ALL WE WANTED WAS TO HAVE OUR DREAM POOL AND WE ARE SO SORRY WE EVER CONTACTED NATIONWIDE POOLS  -- WE STARTED OFF BY CALLING  4 POOL COMPANIES FOR ESTIMATES - NATIONWIDE  INITIALLY STOOD OUT STATING THAT THEY WERE A #1 BUILDER  GREAT WARRANTIES AND PROMOS ETC. AND THEY EVEN OFFERED A PRICE GUARANTEE -- WE WERE ANXIOUS AND FIGURED WE COULD NOT GO WRONG SO WE SIGNED THE CONTRACT WITH THEIR SALES REP SANTIAGO - AL I CAN SAY IS  FROM START TO FINISH  THEIR OFFERS ARE TOTALLY A SCAM -- ONCE THEY HAD MY MONEY -- I WAS STUCK FOR OVER $6 THOUSAND -- THIER OWNERS KEITH STUART AND MAT BARASS  ARE NOTHING BUT NASTY AND HARRASSING OVER THE PHONE AND THEY EVEN THREATENED TO PUT A LIEN ON MY HOME IF I DID NOT GO FORWARDW ITH THE POOL - EVEN AFTER I SENT THEM THE PRICING PROPOSAL IN WRITING OF WHAT ANOTHER POOL COMPANY GAVE ME  FOR THE SAME ITEMS! I WAS ALSO ADVISED BY THE OTHER POOL COMPANY THE TACTICS AND BAIT ANS SWITCH THINGS THAT NATIONWIDE USES AND DOES-- I WAS SHOWN HOW THEY HAVE OVER 40 RIP OFF REPORTS AND COMPLAINTS ONLINE -- I WAS SO SCARED AND AFRAID THAT I HAD BEEN SCAMMED -- I WAS WITHIN MY RIGHTS TIMELINETO CANCELL AND WAS COMPLETELY IGNORED AND FINALLY AFTER 10 CALLS TO THEIR OFFICE I WAS TOLD I COULD NOT GET OUT OF THE CONTRCAT AND THAT  BECAUSE IT HAD EXPIRED - THEY PURPOSELY AVOIDED MY CALLS WAITING FRO THE TIME TO GO BY-- AT THAT TIME I WAS ADVISED THAT IF I DID NOT GO FORWARD I WOULD GET A LIEN ON MY HOME - BEING STUCK AND NOT ABLE TO LOSE MY MONEY I WAS FORCED TO ALLOW NATIONWIDE TO BUILD MY POOL.  AFTER MMONTHS OF WAITING THEY FINALLY STARTED THE JOB ALMOST 4 MONTHS AFTER I SIGNED THE CONTRACT  -- FROM START TO FINISH THEY HAVE DONE A  HORRIFIC JOB! ONCE THE JOB IS STARTED IS WHEN THE REAL FUN STARTS -- YOU ARE AT THEIR MERCY - NO WORK GETTING DONE - AND YOUR BACKYARD IS TOTAL DISARAY!
I HAVE HAD NOTHING BUT PROBLEMS FROM THE START - FROM THE SIZE OF THE POOL BEING SMALLER THAN WAS ORIGINALLY SPOKEN ABOUT TO A WATERFALL THAT I WAS CHARGED OVER $10,000 FOR THAT AGAIN LOOKS HORRIBLE LIKE SOMETHING OUT OF A FLINSTONE MOVIE! THEIR SALES PERSON SANTIAGO PAINTED A GREAT PICTURE OF THIS COMPANY BUT ONCE THEY HAVE YOU STUCK IN A CONTRACT -- YOU ARE TOTALLY SCREWED! IT HAS BEEN OVER 8 MONTHS SINCE MY CONTRACT HAS BEEN SIGNED AND MY POOL IS STILL NOT COMPLETED!  ANY POTENTIALS POOL BUYERS OUT THERE -- DONT EVEN CONSIDER THIS COMPANY -- THEY ARE A COMPLETE JOKE -- NOTHING BUT MAJOR SCAM ARTISTS AND COMPANIES LIKE THIS ONE IS WHAT GIVE POOL COMPANIES A BAD NAME !

I HOPE THIS REPORT HELPS OTHER PEOPLE AND IT DOES NOT LET THIS
COMPANY GET AWAY WITH STEALING PEOPLES HARD EARNED MONEY!
Frank
North Miami Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/06/2009 07:21 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NATIONWIDE-POOLS-KEITH-STUART-MATT-BARASS/pompano-Florida-/NATIONWIDE-POOLS-KEITH-STUART-MATT-BARASS-DONT-EVEN-THINK-ABOUT-USING-THIS-COMPANY--505006. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NATIONWIDE POOLS - KEITH STUART - MATT BARASS