Complaint Review: nationwide pools pompano beach

• Submitted: Mon, July 02, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, July 02, 2012

• Reported By: yami — lake worth Florida United States of America
nationwide pools pompano beach
1923 nw 40th court pompano beach fl 33064 pompano beach, Florida United States of America

nationwide pools pompano beach dont do it ,this is not a good company pompano beach, Florida

this is my story with this company ... I'm not lying now my pool is still under construction, I'm just so frustrated i do not want other people commit my mistake .. what a day in my mind and my children think would be the dream of many families has become a nightmare. on 02/07/2012 sign a contract with these people with Santiago Serna, who was the person who came to my house, from that day all the lies begin, first of all they promised me that my pool would be Constructed in three months that is a big lie, today is  07/02/2012.,promised us some materials for construction, that are not initially promised us .two months later to see that work had not started, and I realized it was not a good company as they claim to be, call the owner and told him I wanted my deposit back and told me it was too late because they already spent more than what I gave them, at that time still had no work in my yard, .04/19/2012 first start work in my yard was the first time I saw their workers, but it takes weeks and weeks for any work, the inspectors come and things are not finished. at this time took 20 days waiting to return to my home, customer service is very bad

I call the company and every day they promise one day that never comes. the worst of my situation is that I have given 80% of the value of the pool and do not know when this nightmare end. they are very specific to collect the money, they dont fail to pick up in time. Think twice before signing any contract with these people are not what they seem.I'll put pictures on youtube so it proves that I'm not lying.thank you i hope this help .

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/02/2012 10:49 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/nationwide-pools-pompano-beach/pompano-beach-Florida-33064/nationwide-pools-pompano-beach-dont-do-it-this-is-not-a-good-company-pompano-beach-Flo-905671. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on nationwide pools pompano beach