Complaint Review: nationwide reader service

• Reported By: Bryant R — Illinois United States of America
nationwide reader service
3509 Virginia Beach Blvd, Virgina Beach, Virginia United States of America

nationwide reader service telemarketer Virgina Beach, Virginia

This company if it can be called that called me and said they had a good deal. like everyone else they said itd only be 62.28 I thought that cant be bad . I just received my bill from my credit card and they charged 62.28 and another two extra 20 dollars or more twice from another place. I have no idea why. I tried canceling I got a lady who said I couldn't I was going to call again today but they are closed on weekends. so I have to call on Monday hopefully then I can get it disputed. these guys are rip offs don't even answer them don't even waste time on them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/09/2013 06:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/nationwide-reader-service/Virgina-Beach-Virginia-23452/nationwide-reader-service-telemarketer-Virgina-Beach-Virginia-1026266. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on nationwide reader service