Complaint Review: nationwide reader service

• Updated: Mon, January 24, 2011

• Reported By: kitty1973 — irving Texas USA
nationwide reader service
3509 virginia beach blvd virginia beach, Virginia United States of America

nationwide reader service the refused to cancel, they withdrew extra money out of my account and everything that was told to me on the phone was totally different than the paper and the supervisor told me. i was told i could c virginia beach, Virginia

i had people call me about magazines in or around november. they made it sound like a good deal. i was only suppose to get 3 magazine issues. now i have a list of 4.

i realized that they havent sent me any magazines since they got their first payment. i told them to cancel the order thinking i was able to cancel any time because the man i talked to said so. they kept trying to cut me a deal instead of canceling. they also refused to put the money back they took out extra, trying to say it wasnt them that it has to be someone else putting their number in place.

i have not seen one magazine after almost a month after a payment. i got upset because the supervisor wasnt helping me just still trying to take my money by lowering the payment. they tried to tell me that they can not cancel the order.

on their letter i recieved it says the post date is jan 03 2011. on the letter it says the order date was dec 31st. i was in the hospital during this time. my surgery was dec 30th. i talked with these guys in november.

they took out 68.28 on the 1st that they told me over the phone was received on the 6th. and they recently took out another 55.68 that the representitive told me from this same company. same number. but they want to tell me that they do not have an amount of 55.68 that they take out.

i do not know what to do more with the fact they are going to mess with my credit and take more and more money from me and say it cant be them. i am on ssi and have to pay rent and electric and water, i cannot afford them to keep robbing me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/24/2011 01:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/nationwide-reader-service/virginia-beach-Virginia-23452/nationwide-reader-service-the-refused-to-cancel-they-withdrew-extra-money-out-of-my-acco-686243. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on nationwide reader service