Complaint Review: nationwide relocation services

nationwide relocation services
margate, Florida United States of America

nationwide relocation services lost & stolen goods margate, Florida

*UPDATE Employee: COMPANY RESPONSE

I will NEVER recommend this company.
So many promises to get the business but NO follow thru.
Numerous phone calls and NO ONE could give me any information where the truck was after 2 weeks.
it was revealed that the moving truck had been abandoned on the side of the road with many of my items missing.
I have made so many calls and completed forms and I still have not heard from anyone in the entire company about my missing Plasma TV & other items.
No manifest list, no accountability, and the run around when you call.
Total joke of a company & I'm out thousands of dollars in household items.
I want compensation for all my stolen goods.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/14/2012 06:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/nationwide-relocation-services/margate-Florida-/nationwide-relocation-services-lost-stolen-goods-margate-Florida-882740. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on nationwide relocation services

COMPANY RESPONSE

AUTHOR: Nationwide Relocation Services - (United States of America)

Nationwide Relocation Services apologizes for the unsuccessful efforts in providing exceptional services, the delay in delivery and any additional frustrations or inconveniences that this has caused. Our company likes to ensure our customers are satisfied with our services in all aspects of their moving process however, circumstances may occur preventing a smooth transition to your new surroundings as we plan with all our moves. We regret we were unable to meet your expectations and sincerely apologize for the unpleasant experience with Nationwide Relocation Services. You may contact our office with any additional questions in regards to this response at 1-888-219-7171.

Thank you.