Complaint Review: natpro

• Updated: Wed, August 10, 2011

• Reported By: diane — sturgeon falls Ontario Canada
natpro
3411 silverside road Internet United States of America

natpro Organic Products LLC I haven't been able to contact them at all. Can't track my order. Internet

Hello

I have trusted the internet again. Not sure if I will get the product. There's red flags already. I tried to contact them through email,chat and telephone number. The chat is unavailable, the telephone number says box is full. Email no one has contacted me. I saw that in one report one lady had the same problem. Its only been a week for me. If I know its a rip-off I will cancel the order.
diane
sturgeon falls ontario,canada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/10/2011 08:05 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/natpro/internet/natpro-Organic-Products-LLC-I-havent-been-able-to-contact-them-at-all-Cant-track-my-ord-763201. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on natpro