• Report: #1119322

• Updated: Wed, January 29, 2014

• Reported By: Bea Robinson — Murfreesboro Tennessee
Natura Cosméticos
Rod. Anhanguera s/nº Km 30,5 SP - Cajamar, Brazil

Natura Cosméticos After awful allergic reaction, Natura Cosméticos recklessly denies any support because I live out from Brazil Cajamar São Paulo Brazil

One week after using Natura Cosméticos (Natura Ekos Pitanga/ Maracujá Bath Oil, Natura Ekos Pitanga/ Maracujá Deo Cologne and Natura Ekos Pitanga Scrub Body Soap) I started itching from neck to toes. Firstly I thought about what I´d eatten or something related to the fabric softner, but after checking all inside my refrigerator/ cabinets and re-washing all my clothes, I was pretty sure that something was wrong about things I was applying over my skin. Immediately I went to the dermatologist office and got a decadron shot, a prescription and the instructions to stop using these Natura Cosmetics.

48 hours after I was better, the sores were not itching so badly anymore, then I contacted the company to get some help, support or anything they could offer me for the bad experience I´d had. [continued below]....

The answer I got was not exactly what I was expecting. The atendant told me that they could do nothing because the products were outside and even with the possibility of shipping the items back to them, they completely ignored me acting disregarding any way to make things right.

I´ve already filled a report in a brazilian website, something similar to consumeraffairs.com, but still unsuccessfully.

Then something came to my mind:

How a huge company like Natura, that has its products sold in dozens airports (Duty Free Stores) all over the world can deny support just because the customer is in another country?

They don´t even have an international toll-free number, bilingual/ trilingual atendants to supply foreign people that might purchase their products. If you have allergies as I had or other adverse reaction, you are screwed and on your own.

Actually right now money is the last of my concerns. The only thing I can do now to help people is sharing this information about Natura Cosméticos as an advise.

I thought that this company was reliable and trustworthy, but unfortunately I was wrong.

I can´t trust a company that neglects and ignores your own products issues, and doesn´t even care about what happens with your customers just because they are in another country.

Simply Pathetic!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/29/2014 12:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Natura-Cosmticos/Cajamar-07750-000/Natura-Cosmticos-After-awful-allergic-reaction-Natura-Cosmticos-recklessly-denies-an-1119322. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Natura Cosméticos