Complaint Review: Natural Cures

• Updated: Tue, January 06, 2009

• Reported By:Bella Bella British Columbia
Natural Cures
Bella Bella, British Columbia Canada

Natural Cures (Natrlcures) Charging my credit card monthly for newsletters I didn't agree to purchasing

I purchased a book for a family member from natural cures and they have been charging me every month since then for some newsletter at 5.95 US.

This has been happening since July 9/07 and it is now January 6/09.

I tried calling the number given but have only been able to reach a voice message and of course they have not returned my call.

I would personally just like to get a reimbursement along with a cancellation of any further transactions from this point on.

Yvonne
Bella Bella, British Columbia
Canada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/06/2009 12:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Natural-Cures/Bella-Bella-British-Columbia-V0T-1Z0/Natural-Cures-Natrlcures-Charging-my-credit-card-monthly-for-newsletters-I-didnt-agree-408702. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Natural Cures