Complaint Review: Natural Garcinia Gambogia

• Updated: Sun, July 13, 2014

• Reported By: Dawn — Argyle Twp. Maine
Natural Garcinia Gambogia
3959 Van Dyke Road Lutz ,Fl., Select State/Province USA

Natural Garcinia Gambogia Natural Green Cleanse I was ripped off, and my credit Union said it was up to me to get it from this company myself Lutz Florida

I ordered a free product as seen on Dr. Oz show , A free bottle of Natural Garcinia Cambogia, was charged 4.99 then 1.99, handeling and postage. was not received for 14 days , then my account was charged 89.99  tried stopping the charge the day before by canceling ,got a cancelation number, all automated, two days later it posted . I had sent an E mail to my credit union asking not to put it through the night I saaw it pending ,later was told they had the right to my money and it was up to me to send product back ,never received any more shippment except for free bottle . I disputed this with my Credit Union and was told the free trial needed to be sent back and the" fine print "  oiI signed said it needed to done in 13 days and was up to me to contact company . You would think a Visa Debit card would be insured against this , cannot get into this company now as my account has been CANCELED! I hadn't cancelled the card I wonder how many times they would have charged me?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/13/2014 07:15 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Natural-Garcinia-Gambogia/Lutz-Fl-Select-StateProvince-33558/Natural-Garcinia-Gambogia-Natural-Green-Cleanse-I-was-ripped-off-and-my-credit-Union-sai-1161654. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Natural Garcinia Gambogia