Complaint Review: Natural Green Cleanse

• Updated: Wed, April 23, 2014

• Reported By: Debbie — Lakeway Texas
Natural Green Cleanse
3959 Van Dyke Road #1005 Lutz, Florida USA

Natural Green Cleanse I ordered the cleanse & Garcinia on the recommendation of the Dr. Oz Show. My understanding was that the 2 bottles were trial if I paid the shipping/handling. Charging the consumer $88 a bottle after 14 days is robbery!! Regardless of the fact that I didn't read the small print. Shame on Dr. Oz and this company!! Lutz Florida

The 2 bottles I ordered on the recommendation from the Dr. Oz Show ( Garcinia Cambogia & natural green cleanse) cost me $160. I thought I was ordering the bottles and just paying shipping/handling for a trial to see if I liked it. I do not remember any info telling me that I must respond in 14 days or I'd be charged for each bottle!! I've never heard of a trial offer that operated in this manner. A few days ago I received another bottle of the cleanse. I called and this is when they told me I had checked the auto shipping box. I remember nothing of this sort. This product can be purchased in health food stores for a fraction of the cost they charged me. Shame on Dr.Oz for suggesting this shady company. Learned my lesson and will not do this again.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/23/2014 11:44 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Natural-Green-Cleanse/Lutz-Florida-33558/Natural-Green-Cleanse-I-ordered-the-cleanse-Garcinia-on-the-recommendation-of-the-Dr-O-1141092. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Natural Green Cleanse