Complaint Review: Natural Green Cleanse

• Reported By: Sheri — Gallipolis Ohio
Natural Green Cleanse
3959 Van Dyke Road#1005 Lutz, Florida USA

Natural Green Cleanse NATURAL GREEN CLEANSE ONE BIG RIPOFF !!!!~ Lutz Florida

I ordered a trial package and was only to be charged $4.95 for S/H.  One week later I was charged $88.00 without my consent on my Debit card and I have requested numerous refunds.  They tell you they will but it will take 7 - 10 days to process and to keep checking with your bank.   I have now been waiting over 1 month.  Keep calling and last time a supervisor laughed when I was talking.  This is exactly why I never oreded anything before over the internet.  The only reason I did this time is because it was backed supposedly by Dr. Oz.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/16/2013 02:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Natural-Green-Cleanse/Lutz-Florida-33558/Natural-Green-Cleanse-NATURAL-GREEN-CLEANSE-ONE-BIG-RIPOFF-Lutz-Florida-1092412. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Natural Green Cleanse