Complaint Review: natural health network

• Submitted: Tue, July 24, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, July 24, 2012

• Reported By: mike — truro Other United Kingdom
natural health network
PObox 13263 galashiels TD19AJ UK , Select State/Province United States of America

natural health network advertised two weight loss products @5.49? each, then charged a further 64.95 after 14 days us city not known

I saw an advert in a UK newspaper, claiming an amazing weight loss program, for two trial bottles of the pills @ 5.49 each. I ordered the pills on 07/07/2012, eventually the pills arrived, also enclosed were a letter and a return address in the UK if I was not satisfied. I read the letter on the 21/07/2012 and noticed that if I was not happy with the product I should ring a US free phone number and get a returns "rma number", which I did, I was told that there would be no refund, and I could not have an "rma number", and that I would be charged 64.95 for each treatment, as I had not called the free phone number before the 14 days had expired (00-800-2011-1300)

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/24/2012 12:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/natural-health-network/-Select-StateProvince-not-known/natural-health-network-advertised-two-weight-loss-products-549-each-then-charged-a-fu-916688. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on natural health network