• Report: #819357

• Updated: Sat, January 07, 2012

• Reported By: mikki — vancouver Washington United States of America
natural health network
41 canal street lewiston, Maine United States of America

natural health network puresilk product Had a "free" trial offer with no mention of unrealistic "Time" essental,overprised product obligation lewiston , Maine

I unwittingly fell for a beauty scam for an alledged "free trial" offer that in the initial ad made no mention of an unrealistic timeline and an grossly overprised product. The timeline is obviosly engineered to bilk the unwitting customer out of a large sum of money before they can actually use the product in order to determine if it even works or causes any issues or irritation. The "free trial" starts before they even ship it so a week of the 14 day trial was used in shipping! I luckily immediately opened the box and upon reading the insert realised the impossible obligation they had imposed without prior mention.I immediately called the next morning, talked to someone named "Dan" who said my cancellation was received and there would be no further charge. Then on 1/08/20012 was a charge on my account for $89.99 on my bank account {which I immediately disputed}. The charge not only made my account go negative since it was unauthorized and unexpected, but it was on a saturday, and they are convieniently only open on weekdays and also, very weird is the fact there is no mention of a website, I couldn't even find one on "google". I'm sure I'm not the only one to be taken advantage of, the numbers must be growing as we speak.

Although the product may work for some,only the participants that are wealthy and oblivious to the scam tatics, will probably ever know, so all they are probably accomplishing with this scheme is discontented temporary customers instead of the following of appreciative ones that were happy with the product and purchase price.I personally found that in my brief use had an allergic reaction.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/07/2012 12:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/natural-health-network/lewiston-Maine-04240/natural-health-network-puresilk-product-Had-a-free-trial-offer-with-no-mention-of-unreal-819357. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on natural health network