Complaint Review: natural look hair salon

• Submitted: Sun, April 13, 2014
  • Updated: Mon, May 12, 2014

• Reported By: Tina — cambridge Ontario
natural look hair salon
105 Anslie street, cambridge, Ontario Canada

natural look hair salon owner, first name Jane, last name unknown The owner of this salon will ruin peoples hair deliberately, she secretly was cutting my hair to the scalp with her razor and did this to about 21 areas of my beautiful hair. When it started growing back I was left with peach fuzz frizzy hair all over my head, it is now almost 4 years later and i still have peach fuzz hair growing out all over my head, not only that it feels like pins are growing out of my head because of the prickly new hair that is growing out and feels so itchy and painful also very ugly. She did this on purpose to me and probably anyone else she doesn't like or is jealous of . I am not sure of the reason she does this but i do know she is a wolf in sheep clothing cambridge Ontario

*Author of original report: Jean, the owner of the Natural Look Salon

The owner of the Natural Look Hair Salon on Anslie street in Cambridge ruins people's hair on purpose. I went there to get my hair trimmed, trusting her and she seemed very nice, we started talking, she knew I was in a very bad time of my life, she knew my self estiem was very low. Next thing I knew there were bald spots all over my head. She was taking the razor and cutting my hair off to the scalp in multiple places. Be aware because it is very hard to prove in a court of law, she got away with it and probably continures to do this to her unsuspecting customers. She is definatly a wolf in sheep clothing pretending to be so sweet and nice.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/13/2014 05:42 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/natural-look-hair-salon/cambridge-Ontario/natural-look-hair-salon-owner-first-name-Jane-last-name-unknown-The-owner-of-this-salon-1138475. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on natural look hair salon

Jean, the owner of the Natural Look Salon

AUTHOR: anonymous - ()

I did not know how to change a mistake that I had made in the report, Her name is Jean not Jane